Things didn’t turn out as planned in your twenties, and they STILL don’t in your thirties. Isn’t that something?
Whatever you do, don’t give up on your dreams.
You may see others living it up traveling around the world, making six-figures from their startups, and simply living the life you don’t have.
Meanwhile, you’re probably somewhere feeling stuck in a job you can’t stand and living somewhere you don’t want to be.
You’re not the only one. I know how it feels.
I had big plans to become a big-time writer in my twenties before I hit 30. I’m almost 31 now, and I’m still not where I want to be.
However, it doesn’t mean I’ve given up. You shouldn’t either; you still have time.
Whether you are a writer, artist, musician, or an entrepreneur, here are 30 motivational quotes for creators in their 30s like you:
1. “Thought is the only power which can produce tangible riches from the formless substance. The stuff from which all things are made is a substance which thinks” -Wallace Wattles
2. “Who is powerful? He who governs his passions.” -Benjamin Franklin
3. “Stop consuming images and start producing them.” -Terence McKenna
4. “Work out your own solution. Do not depend on others.” -Buddha
5. “Let go or be dragged.” -Zen Proverb
6. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford
7. “Create your own universe as you go.” -Winston Churchill
8. “Success is achieved twice, once in the mind and the second in the real world.” -Azmi Premji
9. “It only takes a short time to start creating.” -Rhonda Byrne
10. “If you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all.” -John Green
11. “Nothing is worth it if you aren’t happy.” -Anonymous
12. “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.” -Swami Vivekananda
13. “Choose a job you love, and you never have to work a day in your life.” -Confucius
14. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time, with every person.” -Bob Proctor
15. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it!” -Jonathan Winters
16. “A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle.” -Buddha
17. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” -Vince Lombardi
18. “Discipline creates lifestyle.” -Peter Voogd
19. “Inspiration is everywhere. Carry your notebook.” -Victor Hugo
20. “We learn by doing; through practice, the athlete comes powerful.” -Charles F. Haanel
21. “All riches have their origin mind. Wealth is in ideas — not money.” -Robert Collier
22. “You have power over your mind — not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” -Marcus Aurelius
23. “Rule your mind, or it will rule you.” -Buddha
24. “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs.” -Tony Gaskins
25. “To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.” -Chinese Proverb
26. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” -Benjamin Franklin
27. “Never lower your target; increase your actions.” -Grant Cardone
28. “My definition of success? The more you’re actively and practically engaged, the more successful you will feel.” -Richard Branson
29. “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “The more you learn, the more you earn.” -Warren Buffett
Like posts like this? Make sure you read these too:
The Missing Key in The Law of Attraction
The problem: people are sitting and thinking instead of doing.